CT Consultants provides two minority scholarships, the Edwin B. Hogan Memorial Scholarship and the Ohio Minority Engineering Student Scholarship (OMESS).
The two scholarships are offered by CT in conjunction with New Visions Group. The Ohio Legislative Black Caucus (OLBC) and the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) support both scholarships offered by CT.
Both provide financial assistance and/or possible mentoring opportunities to minority students pursuing a degree in civil engineering, architecture, surveying or planning while enrolled at an accredited Ohio college or university.
- The Hogan Memorial Scholarship
A $5,000 scholarship presented to a student of Black/African descent in the civil engineering, architecture, surveying, or planning fields with a focus on community involvement.
- The Ohio Minority Engineering Student Scholarship
Two $2,500 scholarships awarded to Black/African descent students with a civil engineering focus.
- Mentoring Program
Students may also be eligible for mentoring opportunities, pairing mid- to senior-level staff throughout CT’s regional offices with an undergraduate student interested in or currently studying architecture or civil engineering.
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be a Black/African descent student enrolled in an accredited Ohio college or university.
- Students must be declared as an engineering major and focus on civil engineering. Architecture and planning fields are also eligible for the Hogan Memorial Scholarship.
- Maintain reasonable standard of conduct, as defined by the Ohio Minority Student Scholarship selection committee, expected of scholarship students.
To complete our NEW form for all scholarship, renewal scholarship and mentoring applications, please visit: ctconsultants.com/about-us/scholarship/application
For more information about our scholarships and mentoring program, please click on the links below: