CT Consultants is seeking a Public Works Engineer for its Toledo, Ohio Office.
Job Functions Include:
- Lead Project Engineer with the responsibilities for all aspects of planning, design and plan preparation for a variety of public infrastructure projects.
- Perform plan review services for all private work and development.
- Perform construction management services and coordinate inspection services.
- Attend client, staff, council, commission and special meetings as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Registered Ohio Professional Engineer.
- Minimum of 6 years of related work experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D and MS Office software.
- Experience performing detailed design calculations for public infrastructure projects (stormwater, sanitary, water distribution, pavement, etc.).
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary and benefits program which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance. Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resources