CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a vibrant, self –motivated CADD Technician for the Toledo Office to prepare plans using AutoCAD LANDesk and Civil 3D for plan and profiles, cross-sections, and pipe profiles. Job functions include:
- Earthwork and Storm water calculations using Civil 3D
- Material quantity calculations
- Site/utility layout work
- Packaging of project documents for review and permit submittals
- Minimum of 3 years work experience preparing site civil and/or residential subdivision plans using Autocad
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering preferred
- Ability to work semi-independently
- GIS software experience is a plus
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits program such as: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates can apply here or mail resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060