CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking an ambitious, solutions-driven Civil Engineer with a strong background in land development, transportation or municipal engineering. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong technical background, with the ability to multi task, and is excited about engineering innovative and sustainable solutions to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
The Civil Engineer will support various project managers in completing a variety of projects, including residential, commercial, and mixed-use development. Responsibilities include the complete civil design for land development/ municipal projects, including roadways, sewers, water mains, storm water management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, and permitting.
This position is based in our Fort Mitchell, KY office with the opportunity to advance into project management and client development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering, required
- Ohio or KY Licensed Professional Engineer, required
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D and all related design features
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organizes and manages multiple priorities
- Completes all civil design components, including site and subdivision layout and design, grading, roadways, sewers, water mains, storm water management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, erosion and sedimentation control, and permitting.
- Obtains permits and plan approvals from local government and state/federal agencies