CT Consultants has an excellent career opportunity for a Civil Engineer in our Columbus, Ohio office who has Land Development experience. The position will be a lead project engineer with the responsibilities for all aspects of planning, design and plan preparation for a variety of residential, commercial and mixed-use development projects. Responsibilities include the complete civil design for land development projects including roadways, sewers, water mains, stormwater management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating and permitting.
- Ohio P.E. licensure
- Minimum of 5 years of land development engineering experience
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and all related design features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Provide excellent client care and client solutions to develop and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Organize and manage multiple priorities
- Complete civil design for land development projects including site and subdivision layout and design, grading, roadways, sewers, water mains, stormwater management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, erosion and sedimentation control and permitting.
- Obtain permits and plan approvals for all types of land development projects from local government and state / federal agencies
This position offers a competitive base salary and benefits program which includes: medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) plan, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling CT
Mentor OH, 44060
Attn: Human Resources