CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking an ambitious, solutions-driven Civil Engineer with a strong background in land development and applied experience in leading teams and all aspects of planning, design, and plan preparation. The ideal candidate is on the hunt for additional responsibilities, isn’t afraid of a challenge, and is excited about engineering innovative and sustainable solutions to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
The Civil Engineer will support various project managers and be the lead engineer on a variety of projects, including residential, commercial, and mixed-use development. Responsibilities include the complete civil design for land development projects, including roadways, sewers, water mains, storm water management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, and permitting.
This position is based in our Columbus, OH office with the opportunity to advance into project management and client development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering, required
- Ohio Licensed Professional Engineer, required
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D and all related design features
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provides extraordinary client care and innovative solutions to cultivate and maintain long term relationships
- Organizes and manages multiple priorities
- Completes all civil design components for land development projects, including site and subdivision layout and design, grading, roadways, sewers, water mains, storm water management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, erosion and sedimentation control, and permitting.
- Obtains permits and plan approvals for all types of land development projects from local government and state/federal agencies
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail you resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.