CT Consultants is an innovative, growing, and reputable Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients with award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a vibrant, self-motivated Civil Engineer for our Mentor, Ohio office to work on various projects within our dynamic Municipal Department concentrating on roadway, underground utilities, drainage, site development plans, and Stormwater management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, required
- 8 to 15 years’ experience, required
- PE License Required
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Properly managing a project from development through completion
- Directing the efforts of assigned project team to ensure completeness and accuracy of design efforts, while keeping tasks within schedule and budget
- Providing data, as required, for cost estimating and secure preliminary equipment cost for review
- Coordinating the work of drafting personnel, technicians or other engineers on technical matters pertinent to project assignments
- Providing senior technical capability to projects in determining design, establishing course of action and reviewing results for accuracy and thoroughness in meeting client’s needs
- Implementing assigned projects and phases of larger projects independently utilizing well developed skills and techniques
- Developing project scope, as well as, work plans for the review of Department &/or Project Manager
- Providing technical support in developing new business through direct marketing efforts with new or existing clients
- Must be able to utilize CADD and other software tools in own work and as appropriate to review and check the work of others
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.