CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking a vibrant, self-motivated Project Engineer to provide excellent client care and innovative solutions in our dynamic Public Works Department.
The Civil Engineer will provide engineering design on a variety of projects, including roadway, underground utilities, drainage, site development plans, and storm water management. It is the responsibility of the Project Engineer to manage projects from development to completion, while providing technical oversight and directing project team.
This position is based in our Wheeling, WV office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering, required
- West Virginia Licensed Professional Engineer, required
- 8-15 years’ experience, required
- Extensive knowledge of CADD and other software and all related design features
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Properly manage a project from development through completion
- Direct efforts of assigned project team to ensure complete and accurate design elements while keeping within schedule and budget
- Coordinates the tasks of drafting personnel, technicians, and engineers pertinent to project assignments
- Contributes senior technical input for determining design elements, establishing a course of action, and reviewing results for accuracy and thoroughness, and ensuring the client’s needs are met
- Provides data for cost estimating and secures preliminary equipment costs for review
- Implements assigned projects and phases of larger projects
- Develops project scope and work plans for the project and/or department manager to review
- Offers technical support in developing new business through direct marketing efforts and exception client care
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid West Virginia driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.