CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a self-motivated Construction Engineer interested in joining a growing and dynamic company to oversee and administrate highway and construction projects for municipalities, large government agencies along with private clients in the Columbus, Ohio area.
- Directing the efforts of assigned engineers, technicians, inspectors and administrative support staff relative to construction administration and observation work
- Providing technical guidance to clients regarding claims, clarifications, RFI’s, and similar construction matters
- Preparing and disseminate various types of documents associated with construction
- Preparing proposals for the provision of construction services
- Establishing command and control protocols with the project stakeholders, monitoring the project schedule, communicating with the client and contractor, and providing direction to field and office staff as appropriate
- Providing premium service to our clients
- Working to achieve corporate goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Registered Ohio Professional Engineer preferred
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience.
- Experience with municipal and large government entities
- Experience with MS Office software.
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits program which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates can apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources