CT Consultants, an innovative, growing, and reputable engineering consulting firm, has been providing clients with award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently looking for a vibrant, self-motivated Construction Inspector to join our team. Projects will be in Western Ohio with concentration in the Toledo, Dayton and Cincinnati metropolitan areas. This position requires previous experience with municipal infrastructure work on sanitary and storm sewer projects, waterlines, pump stations, roadway improvements and related work.
Preference will be given to candidates who in addition to the above possess highway experience involving the Turnpike or ODOT, and who possess some or all of the following:
- NICET Highway Construction Level II Certification
- ACI Level I Concrete Field Testing Technician Certification
- Ohio Aggregate Level I
- Successful completion of tests for:
- ODOT Flexible Pavement
- ODOT Traffic Work Zone Test
- Monitoring work for compliance with plans and specifications
- Preparing written reports, calculations, client interface, and related work items
- Monitoring of heavy highway, water & wastewater works, underground utility installation, and municipal infrastructure improvements
This position offers company issued gear, laptop computer, cell phone, a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a benefits program which includes: medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) plan, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement.
Applicant must be willing to travel throughout Ohio; company truck may be provided depending on the project. Must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license, have a good driving record, and proof of insurance.
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources