CT Consultants is an innovative, growing, and reputable engineering consulting firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking vibrant, self–motivated full-time Construction Inspectors. Projects will be in the Northeast and Northwest Ohio regions. Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
Candidates must have relevant experience with municipal infrastructure projects and/or turnpike, ODOT, and LPA transportation projects.
- NICET Level 1 or 2 Highway
- ACI Grade 1 Concrete
- ODOT Aggregates Levels 1 & 2
- ODOT Asphalt Level 2
Example of Duties:
- Monitoring work for compliance with plans and specifications
- Preparing written reports, calculations, client interface, and related work duties
- The monitoring of heavy highway work, underground utility installation, and municipal infrastructure improvements
This position offers company issued gear, laptop computer, cell phone, a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a benefits program which includes: medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) plan, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must be willing to travel throughout Ohio; company truck may be provided depending on the project. Must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license, have a good driving record, and proof of insurance.
Interested candidates can apply here or mail resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060