CT Consultants is an innovative, growing, and reputable engineering consulting firm which has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a Construction Inspector with water/wastewater and utilities infrastructure experience to join our team. This project will be based out of the Circleville, OH area.
- Valid Driver’s license required
- Experience with water and wastewater projects is required
- Solid understanding of construction inspection services, including documentation preparation and control
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control techniques
- Ability to read and interpret plans and contract specifications
- Skilled at applying mathematical formulas and engineering principles to determine field adjustments
- Ability to communicate inspection items effectively and responsibly (verbally and in writing) with internal and external customers (i.e., contractors, owners, sub consultants, designers, architects and fellow team members)
- Ability to stand and sit as needed on project work sites, climb ladders, work at heights, and work outdoors in a wide range of weather conditions
- Monitoring work for compliance with plans and specifications
- Preparing written reports, calculations, client interface, and related work items
- Monitoring of heavy highway, water & wastewater works, underground utility installation, and municipal infrastructure improvements
This position offers company issued gear, laptop computer, cell phone, a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a benefits program which includes: medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) plan, life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must be willing to travel throughout Ohio; company truck may be provided depending on the project. Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License, have a good driving record, and proof of insurance.
Interested candidates apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources