CT Consultants is thrilled to be contributing to the growth and development in Nashville and surrounding areas. Our Nashville office is growing, and we are currently seeking a Construction Inspector to join the team. The ideal candidate is confident, eager to learn and develop, exhibits strong communication and organizational skills, and thrives in helping other.
This position is based in Nashville, TN.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with municipal infrastructure work including: sanitary, storm sewer, waterline, roadway improvements, traffic signals, and other related work, required
- Preference will be given to candidates who also possess TDOT experience in all or some of the following:
- TDOT Asphalt Roadway Paving Inspector Certification, preferred
- TDOT Soil and Aggregates Certification, preferred
- ACI Level I Concrete Field Testing Technician Certification
- OSHA 10 Safety Training Construction
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitors work for compliance with plans and specifications’
- Prepares written reports and calculation, interfaces with clients, and performs other related work items
- Monitors heavy highway, underground utility installation, and municipal infrastructure improvements
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here at www.ctconsultants.com , or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resources
Applicant must have a valid Tennessee driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.