CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable engineering consulting firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently looking for a vibrant, self-motivated Construction Observer to join our team. Projects will be in the Southwest Ohio region. This position requires a minimum of 18 months of previous experience with municipal infrastructure work on sanitary and storm sewer projects, waterlines, pump stations, roadway improvements and related work.
This position is based in Southwest Ohio.
Desired Skills and Experience
Preference will be given to candidates who in addition to the above possess highway experience involving the Turnpike or ODOT, and who possess some or all of the following:
- Associates Degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Engineering, or Construction Management
- NICET Highway Construction Level II Certification
- ACI Level I Concrete Field Testing Technician Certification
- Ohio Aggregate Level I
- Successful completion of tests for:
- ODOT Flexible Pavement
- ODOT Traffic Work Zone Test
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitoring work for compliance with plans and specifications
- Preparing written reports, calculations, client interface, and related work items
- Monitoring of heavy highway, water & wastewater works, underground utility installation, and municipal infrastructure improvements
- Applicant must be willing to travel throughout Ohio
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail you resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance