CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable engineering consulting firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently looking for a vibrant, self-motivated Construction Observer to join our team. Projects will be in the Southwest Ohio region. This position requires a minimum of 18 months of previous experience with municipal infrastructure work on sanitary and storm sewer projects, waterlines, pump stations, roadway improvements and related work.
- Monitoring work for compliance with plans and specifications
- Preparing written reports, calculations, client interface, and related work items.
- Monitoring of heavy highway, water & wastewater works, underground utility installation, and municipal infrastructure improvements.
Preference will be given to candidates who in addition to the above posses highway experience involving the Turnpike or ODOT, and who possess some or all of the following:
- Associates Degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Engineering, or Construction Management;
- NICET Highway Constrcution Level II Certification
- ACI Level I Concrete Field Testing Technician Certification
- Ohio Aggregate Level I
- Successful completion of tests for:
- ODOT Flexible Pavement
- ODOT Traffic Work Zone Test
This position offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a benefits program which includes: medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) plan, life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must be willing to travel throughout Ohio. Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License, have a good driving record, reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and be willing to travel throughout the region. Interested candidates can apply or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources