CT Consultants is an innovative, growing, and reputable engineering consulting firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a vibrant self-motivated Electrical Engineer III to join our team. This position will be based out of our Columbus, OH office. This position is responsible for the completion of design efforts with minimal direction on a task basis and is responsible for the preparation and completion of electrical engineering designs that are responsive to project needs. Will coordinate and, in some cases, manage the preparation of design details, plans, drawings and reports within the assigned task areas. Must become familiar with the technical staff, methods, practices and procedures of the Company.
Primary Functions Include:
- Coordinate the work of drafting personnel, technicians or other engineers on technical matters pertinent to project assignments.
- Work toward keeping current tasks within schedule and budget to fit the needs of the project.
- Provide input and coordination with other Departments.
- Provide data, as required, for cost estimating and secure preliminary equipment costs for review.
- Investigate new methods and implement new ideas and/or procedures as may be advantageous to the company and clients.
- Perform independent studies and prepare reports of results and conclusions in a clear, concise manner. Direct other engineers and technicians on assigned tasks and review and evaluate their results; may be responsible for presentation and delivery of final reports to clients.
- Maintain and utilize working knowledge of accepted electrical engineering and instrumentation/control design standards and practices in the execution of design work that will meet the clients’ needs and conform to Company standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering; Master degree preferred.
- P.E. Required
- 5-15 years related work experience
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits program such as: medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) plan, life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates can apply here or mail resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060