CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable consulting firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a vibrant, self –motivated Civil Engineer to join our team. This position will be based out of our Cincinnati, OH office. This is an Entry Level position that requires knowledge of basic engineering principles.
Job Functions Include:
- Collection and analysis of data
- Developing technical solutions for engineering projects
- Developing plans along with preparing initial designs and technical reports
- Performing work on assigned tasks for studies and designs; proceeding with analysis of study with guidance by Project Manager
- Monitoring work for compliance with plans and specifications
- Assist in preparing written reports, calculations, client interface, and related work items
- Monitoring of heavy highway, water & wastewater works, underground utility installation, and municipal infrastructure improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT Preferred
- 1-4 years of related work experience
- Good Working knowledge of CADD
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
These positions offer a competitive base salary and benefits program which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources