CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking a detail-oriented, dependable Civil Engineer to join our team. The entry-level Civil Engineer will be an ambitious, independent-thinker focused on providing engineering design for a diverse range of projects throughout Central Ohio.
The entry-level Civil Engineer will develop basic engineering skills to design roadways, sewers, water mains, and storm water management systems, while being supported by a collaborative and high-powered team. This position is based in our Columbus, OH office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering
- EI Certification, preferred
- Working knowledge of CADD/Civil 3D and related design features
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Self-starter that thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic learning and development opportunities
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collection and analysis of data
- Develop technical solutions for engineering projects
- Develop plans along with preparing initial designs and technical reports
- Perform work on assigned tasks for studies and designs; proceeding with analysis of study with guidance by Project Manager
- Provide technical input and assistance in the coordination of exchanging information between departments
- Assist in estimating engineering project costs
- Depending on experience, may be asked to coordinate the drafting efforts, inspection efforts or the sampling/monitoring efforts required on a project.
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resources
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance