CT Consultants is an innovative, growing, and reputable engineering consulting firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a vibrant, self-motivated Engineer to join our team. This position will be based out of our Columbus, OH office. This is an Entry Level position that requires knowledge of basic engineering principles designing water and wastewater treatment plants.
Primary Functions Include:
- Collection and analysis of data
- Developing technical solutions for engineering projects
- Developing plans along with preparing initial designs and technical reports
- Performing work on assigned tasks for studies and designs; proceeding with analysis of study with guidance by Project Manager
- Provides technical input and assistance in the coordination of exchanging information between departments
- May assist in estimating engineering project costs
- Depending on experience, may be asked to coordinate the drafting efforts, inspection efforts or the sampling/monitoring efforts required on a project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Environmental, or Chemical Engineering required; Master degree preferred
- Course work in Wastewater biology and water chemistry desired
- EI Certification preferred
- 0-3 years related work experience
- Good working knowledge of CADD
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
CT Consultants Inc. offers excellent benefits, including a competitive base salary, medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) plan, life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates can apply here or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources