CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking an ambitious, solutions-driven Civil Engineer with a background in water/wastewater/stormwater/roadway design. The ideal candidate will need to have a good technical background, with the ability to multi task, and is excited about engineering innovative and sustainable solutions to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
The Civil Engineer will support a project manager in completing a variety of projects including roadways, sewers, water mains, storm water management systems, hydrologic and hydraulic calculations, grading, cost estimating, and permitting.
This position is based in Hermitage, PA.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have 1 to 4 years’ of related work experience
- EIT or EI Mandatory working towards PE License
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Keeping current tasks within schedule and budget to fit the needs of the project
- Providing data, as required, for cost estimating and secure preliminary equipment cost for review
- Coordinating the work of drafting personnel, technicians or other engineers on technical matters pertinent to project assignments.
- Provides technical input and collaborate with other departments.
- Prepare design calculations, design drawings and specifications necessary for most economical method of construction; or prepare feasibility studies.
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance