CT Consultants is an innovative reputable engineering consulting firm who has been beating out its competition since 1922 with its award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions. We are currently looking for a vibrant self-motivated Engineer to join our team. This position is based in Nashville, OH.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, required
- EIT, PE or working towards license
- 1-10 years of related work experience
- Good working knowledge of CADD
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collection and analysis of data
- Developing technical solutions for engineering projects
- Developing plans along with preparing initial designs and technical reports
- Performing work on assigned tasks for studies and designs; proceeding with analysis of study with guidance by Project Manager.
- Monitoring work for compliance with plans and specifications
- Assist in preparing written reports, calculations, client interface, and related work items
- Monitoring of heavy highway, water & wastewater works, underground utility installation, and municipal infrastructure improvements
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.