Energized by making a lasting, positive impact on the environment? CT Consultants is currently seeking a passionate, ecologically-minded problem solver to lead in an exciting, newly-created role as Environmental Scientist. We seek a leader with a strong background in wetland, stream, and ecological restoration that is enthusiastic about delivering thoughtful and sustainable solutions that safeguard our natural resources on a vast array of project opportunities while being supported by a dynamic team. The Environmental Scientist must have applied experience leading projects that integrate ecological restoration and sustainable storm water management practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must have at least 8 years of experience
- Wetland, stream, and ecological restoration
- Wetland delineation and stream evaluation
- Watershed inventories and levels
- Watershed baseline assessments
- Regulatory Permitting
- Stream geomorphology assessment
- Management of field crews and environmental consultants
- Client management
- Project Management
- Business Development
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
We are an innovative and rapidly-growing engineering consulting firm of over 250 employees in 13 offices providing our clients with award-winning projects and thoughtful solutions since 1922.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates can apply here or mail your cover letter, resume, and references to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resources