CT Consultants, Inc. is a well-established company with lots of opportunity for professional growth. We currently have thirteen offices in which we have hired the best faculty for professional engineering services. We are currently seeking a Land Survey Party Chief in our Cincinnati, Ohio office to join our dynamic team. This position is responsible for coordinating field survey operations, which includes insuring the safety of the crew, equipment, accuracy of survey data, and completion of assigned tasks. Must have experience working on a wide variety of projects, including data collection and construction layout.
- Conduct land surveys and construction staking.
- Organize and maintain field crew efficiency in meeting work schedules
- Accurately calculate and record field data
- Oversee and direct the operations of the crew
- Maintain equipment and keep proper records of maintenance and repairs
- Train assigned personnel in the operations of equipment and procedures
- 7 – 8 years’ field work experience required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits program such as: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance. Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources