CT Consultants, Inc. is a well-established company with lots of opportunity for professional growth. We currently have thirteen offices in which we have hired the best faculty for professional engineering services. We are currently seeking a Land Survey Party Chief in our Cincinnati, Ohio office to join our dynamic team. This position is responsible for coordinating field survey operations, which includes insuring the safety of the crew, equipment, accuracy of survey data, and completion of assigned tasks. Must have experience working on a wide variety of projects, including data collection and construction layout.
This position is based in Cincinnati, OH.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Conduct land surveys and construction staking
- Organize and maintain field crew efficiency in meeting work schedules
- Accurately calculate and record field data
- Oversee and direct the operations of the crew
- Maintain equipment and keep proper records of maintenance and repairs
- Train assigned personnel in the operations of equipment and procedures
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Monitoring work for compliance with plans and specifications
- Preparing written reports, calculations, client interface, and related work items
- Monitoring of heavy highway, water & wastewater works, underground utility installation, and municipal infrastructure improvements
- Applicant must be willing to travel throughout Ohio
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance