CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking a Municipal Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate is creative, confident, exhibits exceptional communication and organizational skills, and thrives in helping others.
CT’s municipal engineers have extensive experience and expertise to investigate, evaluate, design, and monitor the construction of municipal infrastructure projects while ensuring clients’ needs are met. Project types include roadway, underground utilities, drainage, site development, and stormwater management.
This position is based in the Mentor, OH office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering, required
- Ohio Licensed Professional Engineer, required
- Minimum 8 years’ work experience, required
- Familiarity with local communities, required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills
- Extensive knowledge and prior experience with Microstation or AutoCAD Civil 3D and all related design features, preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Self-starter that excels in a collaborative, team environment
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Keeps current project tasks and milestones within the proposed schedule and budget
- Provides data for cost estimating and securing preliminary equipment costs for review
- Coordinates the work of drafting personnel, technicians, and other engineers on technical matters pertinent for project assignments
- Provides technical input and collaborates with other departments
- Prepares design calculations, design drawings, and specifications necessary for most economical method of construction; or prepare feasibility studies
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail you resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance