CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and trusted engineering and architectural consulting firm, which has been providing clients with award winning projects and inspired solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a Right of Way Project Manager to work on transportation projects and various other projects within our Land Services Market. The proven designer shall have 5-10 years of experience (preferred) with desires to be a main contributor to the project team. Our employees experience a fulfilling and enriched professional career through our organizational focus on Passion, People, and Potential. We are an organization that offers a premier talent-driven culture that consistently delivers the most robust and inspiring professional experience for every CT employee. CT empowers their employees.
This position is based in our Mentor, OH office location.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with ODOT Right of Way (ROW) projects with and familiar with plan development
- Must be pre-qualified, or able to quickly obtain certification, as a ROW Designer and Reviewer with ODOT
- Strong communication and presentation skills and be able to explain construction plans to lay person
- Must be able to develop and maintain positive relationships with co-workers and clients
- Preparing Title Reports, Appraisals, and acquisition is a plus
- Proficient in MicroStation
- Proficient in in Civil 3D drafting software is desirable
- Work in a team setting and contribute to the overall success of the project
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research property deed and easements
- Perform courthouse research as needed
- Evaluate documents, plans, plats, and maps to obtain ROW details and ownership information.
- Prepare right of way plans, easements and legal descriptions
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.