CT Consultants is an innovative, growing, and reputable engineering consulting firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently looking for a vibrant self-motivated Project Manager/Client Relationship Specialist to work from our Mentor, OH office to concentrate on municipalities, roadway, underground utilities, drainage, and site development plans. The applicant shall be experienced with public construction contracts, regulatory agencies, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a multi-office firm. They must have a proven record of managing design teams, schedules, budgets, and client relationships.
Responsibilities also include:
- Successful project management of design teams
- Involvement in proposals, interviews, and some business development
- Technical lead on municipal projects
- Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships and work effectively with regulatory and funding agencies
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering required, Masters degree preferred.
- 10 to 15 years of related work experience
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License required
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently
This position offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits program which includes: medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) plan, life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources