CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a Project Manager passionate about working closely with current and prospective clients to develop repeat business and expand services offerings. This position will be based in our Columbus, OH office.
Responsibilities also include:
- Develop strategic client relationships through client/ market research and capture plan
- Pre-position CT for targeted opportunities with new and existing clients
- Respond to client request for proposals
- Serve as Client/ Project Manager to deliver successful projects to the clients satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong presentation skills &ability to explain engineering concepts
- Knowledge and experience with water/wastewater utilities, design, operations or equipment preferred
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently
This position offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits program which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance. Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources