CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable engineering consulting firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a Project Manager passionate about working closely with current and prospective clients to develop repeat business and expand services offerings. This position will be based in our Columbus, OH office.
This position is based in Columbus, OH.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required, Master’s degree preferred
- Strong presentation skills & ability to explain engineering concepts
- Knowledge and experience with water/wastewater utilities, design, operations or equipment preferred
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop strategic client relationships through client/ market research and capture plan
- Pre-position CT for targeted opportunities with new and existing clients
- Respond to client request for proposals
- Serve as Client/ Project Manager to deliver successful projects to the clients’ satisfaction
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail you resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance