CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking a dynamic, ambitious Project Manager with a strong background in developing new project opportunities, leading teams, and delivering successful projects through completion.
The Project Manager must be passionate about providing exceptional care and service to existing clients, confident in leading a project team and managing all aspects of design projects, and be enthusiastic about developing repeat business while expanding service offerings to current clients.
This position is based in Youngstown, OH.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering, required
- Licensed Professional Engineer, required
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts
- Superior project delegation skills, including effective workload distribution
- Enthusiastic about expanding service offerings to current clients
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of managing design teams, schedules, budgets, and client relationships
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop strategic client relationships by performing client/market research and developing a capture plan
- Pre-position CT for targeted opportunities with new and existing clients
- Utilize business development skills to effectively sell CT’s full service line
- Respond to client Request for Proposals
- Serve as Client/Project Manager to deliver successful project that meet and exceed client expectations
- Technical lead on municipal projects
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance