CT Consultants is a nationally recognized consulting engineering firm seeking a highly motivated full-time Project Surveyor for our Mentor, Ohio office. This position will require you to work mostly independently while performing surveys mostly throughout Northeast Ohio. This individual is required to be versed in the day to day operational functions of a field and office survey organization. Responsibilities include review and processing data, mapping field data, writing proposals, ALTA surveys, construction computations and staking, reviewing and preparing survey plats, easements and legal descriptions, the understanding to operate a Trimble Robotic Station, performing courthouse research, conducting topographic surveys and boundary surveys.
The ideal candidate shall have an understanding of the following:
- Familiarity with Trimble Access data collection systems
- Experience with a Robotic Total Station, Survey grade GPS, and leveling equipment
- Processing software such a Trimble Business Center
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation
- Experience with courthouse research, construction staking, and surveying independently
- Experience in unmanned Aircraft Systems and Scanning software is a plus
- An Associate’s Degree in Land Surveying or Civil Engineering and at least 6 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in surveying or civil Engineering and at least 4 years of relevant experience
- A professional surveyor in Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, or Michigan is preferred but is not required.
This position offers a competitive base salary and benefits program which includes: medical, dental, prescription drug, 401(k) plan, life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
This is a position for those who wish to become an integral part of an evolving survey department that engages its employees, challenges them to be innovative, and assists with future growth efforts.
Apply here or mail resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Ct.
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources