CT Consultants is thrilled to be contributing to the growth and development in Nashville and surrounding areas. Our Nashville office is growing, and we have a great opportunity for a Project Surveyor to join our dynamic team. This position is responsible for coordinating field survey operations, which includes: ensuring the safety of the crew, equipment maintenance, providing accurate survey data, and completing all assigned tasks. Must have experience working on a wide variety of projects, including data collection and construction layout.
This position is based in Nashville, TN.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associates in Land Surveying or Civil Engineering, required
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience, required
- PS licensure, preferred
- GIS experience and skill set, preferred
- Familiarity with Trimble Access data collection system and Business Center
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Microstation
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provides proposals for survey work
- Processes and verifies field data and conduct base mapping with AutoCAD 2014 Civil 3D
- Performs survey calculations, prepare plats and easements
- Prepares ALTA survey documents
- Reviews job specifications and determine best method of completing jobs
- Maintains equipment and keep proper records of maintenance and repairs
- Develops and maintains excellent client and public relations for the firm
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resources
Applicant must have a valid Tennessee driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.