CT Consultants is growing! Our creative team successfully competes for local and nationwide opportunities and our win rate is exploding. We have won projects by demonstrating measured programming, value engineering, insightful sustainability, key budget control. Our networking is creating unparalleled opportunities for our company. We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Regional Manager who has exceptional leadership skills and a strong technical background for the area west of Cleveland Ohio.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and managing the office.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
- Is influential in all forms of communications with internal and external business.
- Lead business development activities and with management team on business development initiatives.
- Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Attract, develop and retain key talent, set expectations and manage performance.
- Lead and manage project managers and technical staff on a daily basis
- Ensure consistency and excellence on projects execution and achieve optimal financial performance for assigned projects
- Coordination of project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Current Ohio Professional Engineer (PE) License required
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently
- Existing, strong client relationships in the Northern Ohio area preferred
- Must be a team player, possess strong interpersonal skills, and maintain professional candor
CT Consultants offers excellent benefits, including: medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, 401(k) plan, life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record as well as proof of insurance. Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources