CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking detail-oriented Reprographics Technician to join our team for the summer. This individual will be responsible for assisting with scanning and organizing PDF’s and other digital/hard-copy files.
This position is based in our Mentor, OH office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma, required
- Prior offset press experience, required
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to problem solve
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Must demonstrate the ability to lift 40 lbs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Scan and organize digital and hard-copy files
- Proof, collate, and bind printed specifications, reports and proposals
- Various copying and/or folding jobs
- Deliver interoffice mail, as needed
- Efficiently run the Total Copy System
- Off-site deliveries
- Develop skills in the operation of offset press and smaller related jobs
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance