CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and trusted Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients with award winning projects and inspired solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a proven professional to work on various projects within our Transportation Market. The Senior Traffic Engineer will have demonstrated leadership and technical experience in Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) and municipal projects. Shaping our communities and infrastructure by leveraging their skills and through their commitment to the client and the team, our employees will experience a fulfilling and enriching professional career through our organizational focus on Passion, People, and Potential.
Position can be based in Cleveland, OH or Mentor, OH office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, required
- Licensed professional engineer in Ohio, required
- PTOE, preferred
- MicroStation and Geopak experience, required
- HCS software and Synchro VISSIM and/or TransModeler experience
- Knowledge of MUTCD policies and procedures
- Excellent relationship-building and communications skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide engineering design and planning for intersection and roadway traffic modelling and traffic signal design
- Provide engineering design for the preparation of maintenance of traffic plans.
- Produce and review traffic impact studies, safety studies, and traffic forecasting
- Leads design team to meet project scope, schedule, and budget objectives
- Establishes guidelines for cost estimates. Reviews and approves estimates prepared by others
- Function as Project Manager and demonstrating strong team, communication, and organization abilities
- Assure project understanding, approach, and technology fully addresses client, regulatory, and best practices technical issues
- Independently develop projects. May be assigned as subject matter expert.
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance