CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients with award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a vibrant, self –motivated Stormwater Engineer for our Mentor, Ohio office to work on various projects within our dynamic Municipal Department concentrating on roadway, underground utilities, drainage, site development plans, and Stormwater management.
Primary Functions Include:
- Properly managing a project from development through completion.
- Directing the efforts of assigned project team to ensure completeness and accuracy of design efforts, while keeping tasks within schedule and budget.
- Providing data, as required, for cost estimating and secure preliminary equipment cost for review.
- Coordinating the work of drafting personnel, technicians or other engineers on technical matters pertinent to project assignments.
- Providing senior technical capability to projects in determining design, establishing course of action and reviewing results for accuracy and thoroughness in meeting client’s needs.
- Implementing assigned projects and phases of larger projects independently utilizing well developed skills and techniques.
- Developing project scope, as well as, work plans for the review of Department &/or Project Manager.
- Providing technical support in developing new business through direct marketing efforts with new or existing clients.
- Must be able to utilize CADD and other software tools in own work and as appropriate to review and check the work of others.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have 8 to 15 years’ experience
- PE License Required
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
This position offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits program which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates can apply here or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources