CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a vibrant, self –motivated Structural Project Manager in our Cincinnati, OH office. This position requires design and construction administration experience of municipal, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail structures. The candidate must be a proven professional with experience in managing designs, schedules, budgets, and client relationships.
This position is in our Cincinnati, OH office location.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Registered Professional Engineer required
- S.E. registration a plus
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Proficient knowledge of AutoCAD and a working knowledge of structural design software
- Revit experience a plus
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead position that serves as technical specialist formulating and developing advanced civil/structural engineering concepts
- Responsible for structural design of municipal, industrial, commercial, institutional and retail structures, including new buildings and non-building structures, and additions or renovations to existing buildings and non-building structures
- Ability to determine load capacities of existing structures
- Prepare and monitor project budgets, as well as the performance of internal and external technical support services
- Prepare or direct, the preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, and designs for projects
- Review and/or prepare the opinion of construction costs and project proposals
- Research and investigate existing conditions from fieldwork; records, or other information
- Responsible for coordinating technical and administrative activities within the various departments of the firm; and those of outside consultants
- Why CT?
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource