CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a vibrant, self –motivated Survey Instrument Technician to join our team. This position will be based out of our Columbus, OH office. This position will work as a member of a survey crew as an instrument man and rod man performing boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way and construction surveys.
- Accurately set up and operate all instruments daily
- Data collection for various field instruments
- Maintain equipment and keep proper records of maintenance and repairs
- Take accurate field notes and review with drafter
- 1-5 years’ field work experience required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a crew environment
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits program such as: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates can apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources