CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We currently have a career opportunity for a Land Survey Party Chief in our Columbus, Ohio office. This position is responsible for coordinating field survey operations, which includes insuring the safety of the crew, equipment, accuracy of survey data, and completion of assigned tasks. Must have experience working on a wide variety of projects, including data collection and construction layout.
- Conduct land surveys and construction staking.
- Organize and maintain field crew efficiency in meeting work schedules
- Accurately calculate and record field data
- Oversee and direct the operations of the crew
- Maintain equipment and keep proper records of maintenance and repairs
- Train assigned personnel in the operations of equipment and procedures
- 7 – 8 years’ field work experience required
- Professional Surveyors licensure is preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits program such as: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance.
Interested candidates can apply here or mail resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling CT
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources