CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking a Survey Technician to join our surveying team. This position operates as part of a survey field crew and assists in all aspects of surveying by performing the essentials duties outlined below. Please note, all job duties are performed almost exclusively outside of the office.
This position is based in Cincinnati, OH.
Desired Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- General education background, high school completion not required
- Equivalent to four years in high school
- 0-6 months related experience or training, required
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Accurately set up and operate all instruments daily
- Data collection for various field instruments
- Maintain equipment and keep proper records of maintenance and repairs
- Take accurate field notes and review with drafter
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail you resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance