CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and reputable Engineering Consulting Firm who has been providing clients award winning projects and ground-breaking solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a vibrant, self –motivated Transportation Practice Leader to lead and grow our Transportation Engineering Practice within our operating region. The firm’s Transportation Department features highway, bridge, and traffic designers who are experienced in transportation studies/ alternatives analysis, detailed design, and continuing services during bidding and construction phases. Our client base is primarily State DOT and local government entities. Experience with ODOT and Local Government LPA projects is important.
Primary Functions Include:
*Background and experience must include leadership and management skills to include:
- Manage and oversee the operations of our transportation practice.
- Establish a strategy to maintain and grow the transportation practice.
- Supervision of design teams including maintaining workloads, budgets, schedules, profitability, invoicing, and accounts receivable.
- Maintain and expand client relationships, including marketing and sales initiatives.
- Effective team approach (internal and external) with solid people management skills.
- Commitment to quality assurance initiatives to maintain a strong image in the market place and to minimize liability risks.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Minimum of 15 to 20 Years of Transportation Management/ Design Experience
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Experience in profitable fee proposal development and in the management of design activities to include preliminary engineering studies and reports, design development, construction plans, and specifications / bid documents.
- Effective oral and written Communication Skills
- Business Development and Technical Proposal Skills
- ODOT and LPA Project Experience and recognized involvement in the Transportation Industry
This position offers a competitive base salary and benefits program which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, 401(k) Plan, Life, and tuition reimbursement. Applicant must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record as well as proof of insurance. Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply or mail your resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, OH 44060
Attn: Human Resources