CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking a vibrant, self-motivated Project Engineer with experience in transportation design to provide excellent client care and innovative solutions while being part of a collaborative and dynamic team.
The Transportation Project Engineer will provide engineering design and construction plans for transportation-related infrastructure projects. Specific tasks include roadway geometry, construction phasing, maintenance of traffic, signing, pavement markings, utility design and coordination, and drainage and erosion control.
This position is based in our Cincinnati, OH office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Civil Engineering, required
- Ohio Licensed Professional Engineer, required
- 8-15 years’ experience, required
- Extensive knowledge and prior experience with Microstation or AutoCAD Civil 3D and all related design features, preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Self-starter that thrives in a collaborative team environment
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develops design and construction plans for transportation-related infrastructure projects, including municipal street improvements
- Specific tasks include roadway geometry, construction phasing, maintenance of traffic, signing, pavement markings, utility design and coordination, and drainage and erosion control.
- Preparation of quantity take offs and construction cost estimates
- Miscellaneous project development tasks
- Provides technical input and assistance in the coordination of information between departments
- Supervises engineering and technical support staff
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail you resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance