Energized by making a lasting, positive impact on the environment? CT Consultants is currently seeking a passionate, ecologically-minded problem solver to lead in an exciting, newly-created role as a Water Resources Engineer. We seek an engineer with a strong background in wetland, stream, and ecological restoration that is enthusiastic about managing a wide variety of projects that integrate ecological restoration and sustainable storm water management practices while being supported by a collaborative and dynamic team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Wetland, stream, and ecological restoration planning and design
- Shoreline restoration and bank stabilization using bioengineering methods
- Innovative storm water management planning and design
- Low-Impact Development and Green Infrastructure
- Storm water Retrofit Design
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling
- Master planning
- Client management
- Project Management
- Business Development
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
We are an innovative and rapidly-growing engineering consulting firm of over 250 employees in 13 offices providing our clients with award-winning projects and thoughtful solutions since 1922.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates can apply here or mail your cover letter, resume, and references to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resources
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.