CT Consultants has a career opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Manager in our Cleveland, Ohio office. This individual will be responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, integrating and evaluating the work of the Cleveland Office Water/Wastewater Department; developing, implementing and monitoring long-term plans, and objectives focused on achieving our clients’ missions and goals.
This position is based in Downtown Cleveland, OH.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Registered Ohio Professional Engineer
- 15 years of water/wastewater treatment plant design experience
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance/oversight to Water/Wastewater staff
- Serves as Project Manager and/or Lead Design Engineer on assigned projects
- Develops and maintains trusted advisor client relationships
- Participates in business development efforts
- Coordinates and/or prepares proposals for Water/Wastewater
- Coordinates the interaction of all disciplines and support staff and sub-consultants as required to complete Water/Wastewater projects within budget and schedule
- Oversees preparation and review of plans and technical specifications
- Writes technical reports and oversees the quality level of all reports prepared in the department to meet company standards
- Implements QA/QC methods and procedures on department projects to ensure high technical performance in conformance with Company standards.
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should apply here or mail your resume to:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance