CT Consultants served as the Owner’s Representative to Ashtabula County for the new $16.7 million Geneva State Park Lodge and Conference Center. This facility is situated on a 12 acre lakefront site on the shores of Lake Erie in the City of Geneva, in Ashtabula County. It includes:
- A110 room charming rustic lodge
- Full food service restaurant and banquet facility
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools with a kids “splash zone”
- Lakefront gazebo for hosting weddings and special events
- Walking trails connecting the City of Geneva shoreline to the Lodge and Marina
- Kent State conference center with food service curriculum programs
This project accomplished many “firsts” to become reality. It was the first public sector design build project in Ohio. It was the first City/County/State collaboration that involved the State Parks. And it was the first project of its kind in the entire Great Lakes Region.