CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and trusted architectural and engineering consulting firm, which has been providing clients with award winning projects and inspired solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking an Architect to work on various projects within our Architecture Market. The proven professional will have at least 2 years of experience that desires to be a contributor to the team. The Architectural Designer will be responsible for developing accurate and complete preliminary conceptual drawings, developing schematic drawings from building program elements and conceptual design and developing construction drawings including details for the project using Revit and/or other relevant software. Shaping our communities and infrastructure by leveraging their skills and commitment, our employees will experience a fulfilling and enriching professional career through our organizational focus on Passion, People, and Potential.
This position is open for our Cincinnati or Mentor, OH office location.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Drafting or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school.
- Architect License not required.
- 2+ years of experience using Revit.
- Knowledge of construction techniques, construction documents, and familiarity with local codes and review processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High self-motivation for completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Robust attention to detail while completing tasks to meet aggressive project schedules.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and modify architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. using Revit.
- With direction from the project architect or other senior design professionals, develop, modify, and/or review drawings to ensure the incorporation of design intent
- Collaborate with the design team, clients, consultants, contractors, fabricators, and other vendors to meet overall project objectives.
- Assist in estimating architectural project costs.
- Provide extraordinary client care and innovative solutions to cultivate and maintain long-term relationships.
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities