CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking a detail-oriented CAD Designer who wants to be a contributor on a dynamic team to deliver innovative and thoughtful solutions to clients.
While taking direction from a seasoned engineer or project manager, the CAD Designer will support various project managers and further develop engineering design components for a diverse range of projects featuring basic engineering principles designing water and wastewater treatment plants. This position is based in the Northeast OH region.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, preferred
- Advanced knowledge of REVIT, proficient with AutoCAD MEP, Civil 3D (v2014-2018), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Ability to apply basic mathematics concepts to practical situations
- Go-getter that thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Exhibits strong organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills and concepts; proactively seeks professional growth and development opportunities to position self for taking on additional responsibility
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepares process and civil engineering drawings using REVIT/AutoCAD/ 3D software
- Develops drawings in conformance with company and industry standards and codes
- Performs material quantity take-offs
- Close coordination is required with the project engineer and team members while preparing drawings
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities