CT Consultants is currently looking for experienced, vibrant, self-motivated, full time Construction Observers to join our team serving in the Northeast Ohio region.
Qualifications and Desired Experience
This position requires prior experience monitoring municipal infrastructure construction work on sanitary and storm sewer projects, waterlines, pump stations, water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, roadway improvements, and related work for compliance with the contract plans and specifications.
Possession of a Bachelor or Associates Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Engineering, or Construction Management will be considered in lieu of a portion of the experience requirement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Five (5) years of construction observation experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- On site monitoring of labor, materials, equipment, and construction operations
- Written reporting of operations, measurements and calculations, quantity collations, and appurtenant efforts
- Monitoring and reporting on extra work activities
- Interface with clients, residents and businesses affected by the work
- Other related activities as needed
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.