CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is currently seeking an ambitious, solutions-driven Engineer with a background in Environmental Engineering. The ideal candidate will need to have a technical background, with the ability to multi task, and is excited about engineering innovative and sustainable solutions to exceed our client’s needs and expectations.
The position will support various project managers in completing a variety of projects for both public and private clients. This is an Entry Level position that requires knowledge of basic engineering principles designing water and wastewater treatment plants.
This position is based in our Columbus, Ohio office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering required.
- Course work in Wastewater biology and water chemistry desired.
- EI Certification preferred
- 0-3 years related work experience
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collection and analysis of data
- Developing technical solutions for engineering projects
- Developing plans along with preparing initial designs and technical reports
- Performing work on assigned tasks for studies and designs; proceeding with analysis of study with guidance by Project Manager.
- Provides technical input and assistance in the coordination of exchanging information between departments.
- May assist in estimating engineering project costs.
- Depending on experience, may be asked to coordinate the drafting efforts, inspection efforts or the sampling/monitoring efforts required on a project.
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.