CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and trusted engineering and architectural consulting firm, which has been providing clients with award winning projects and inspired solutions since 1922. We are currently seeking a Project Surveyor to work on various projects within our Western Market. The proven professional will have 6+ years of experience with desires to be a contributor to the team. The Project Surveyor will be responsible for understanding and communicating project scope, managing multiple projects and team members, training and mentorship of staff, and providing all land survey documents and deliverables consistent with the position. Our employees experience a fulfilling and enriched professional career through our organizational focus on Passion, People, and Potential. We are an organization that offers a premier talent-driven culture that consistently delivers the most robust and inspiring professional experience for every CT employee. CT empowers their employees.
This position is located in our Cincinnati, OH office location.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science or Associates of Science in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, or equivalent degree required
- Registered Surveyor (PS), preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D, Carlson, and Microsoft office.
- Experience with RTK GPS, Robotics total station, laser scanner, Trimble Access Data Collectors and Trimble Business Center
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare survey legal descriptions and plats/exhibits for boundary surveys, subdivision, or easements
- Experience with performing ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Computations for construction layout and subdivisions
- Calculate roadway right-of-way and property lines
- QA/QC field data, import, analyze and adjust survey field data.
- Field Preparation for the field work
- Prepare budgets and proposals for clients. Communicate project budgets and schedules to team members to ensure project profitability and milestone dates are being met.
- Records research of previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for field surveys.
- Perform record research at courthouses as needed
- Perform field work as needed
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060