The role of a General Office Maintenance and Print Shop Technician at CT Consultants (CT) encompasses a wide array of tasks. We are seeking a versatile, team-oriented individual to fill the position at our Mentor office.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with multi-functional copiers and wide-format plotters
- Possess a knack for making minor facility repairs
- Ability to transport office furniture with utility trailer
- Must demonstrate the ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Print and bind spec books, plan sets, proposals, reports, etc. while meeting important deadlines
- Process Plan Room web orders and update project database
- Mount graphics for presentations
- Scan and copy various documents and plans
- Unarchive old project folders onto network when requested by staff
- Ship packages via UPS
- Provide general office maintenance when needed.
- Provide customer support
- Manage inventory of office supplies
- Complete off-site deliveries and pick-ups
- Oversee facility and vehicle maintenance
- Travel to other CT offices to assist with tasks
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.