CT Consultants, Inc. is an innovative, growing, and trusted engineering and architectural consulting firm, which has been providing clients with award winning projects and inspired solutions since 1922. Shaping our communities and infrastructure by leveraging their skills and commitment, our employees will experience a fulfilling and enriching professional career through our organizational focus on Passion, People, and Potential. We are currently seeking a Survey Coordinator to work on various projects within our Land Services Market.
This position is based in our Columbus, OH office location.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years combined field and office experience including staff leadership and development
- Surveying and/or civil engineering undergraduate education a plus, but not required.
- SI or PS Certification a plus, but not required
- Experience with the placement of right of ways, boundaries, utilities, planimetric features, etc.
- Experience with ALTA/NSPS, Construction layout, boundary surveys, subdivision platting, legal description writing, AutoCad Civil 3D, and Trimble Business Center.
- Drafting experience is a plus, but not required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a crew environment and independently
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Post processing all static, RTK, VRS, and total station field data
- Perform QA/QC in an office environment of all field work performed
- Maintain detailed reports of crew productivity
- Ability to process topographic surveys, and control surveys into usable AutoCad Civil 3D drawings.
- Ability to coordinate and calculate field construction survey services
- Develop plats of survey, legal descriptions, and subdivision plats
- Scheduling field staff and communications with other offices
- May also perform field survey duties on occasion
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities