CT’s Talent Expansion Associate has a passion for, and interest in, all things related to employee professional growth, acquiring new talent through relationship building, and connecting with people both inside and outside of CT. This individual also thrives working with our newly-established internal programs that help bring to life CT’s talent-focused culture.
Our talent-focused culture is intentionally-designed to deliver the most robust and enriching professional experience for every CT employee, no matter what stage of their career, while ensuring CT’s continued success.
The Talent Expansion Associate works directly with, the Talent Expansion Manager. Together, they play off of each other’s strengths and subsequently drive the innovation, implementation, and optimization of CT’s talent acquisition, talent development, leadership programs, and internal and external communication efforts. This self-starting individual is outcome-focused and forward-thinking, yet also rolls up their sleeves and readily digs into the work. They are steadfast but agile and open-minded enough to easily pivot in rapidly-changing situations when needed. CT’s Talent Expansion Associate is equally adept and comfortable working independently as they are collaborating with others across all levels of the organization, including the executive and senior leadership team.
Since the Talent Expansion Associate has a passion for connecting with people both inside and outside of the organization, they possess strong and well-developed written and verbal communication skills. Their exceptional competencies can be applied far beyond their talent-focused role into marketing, communication, and new business initiatives. Eager to learn and contribute, this person wears many different hats and truly relishes the opportunities awarded to them serving as a coveted utility player within CT.
Responsibilities & Growth Possibilities
Talent and Leadership Development
- Advocate for and help lead employees through the continuous development and evolution of CT’s talent-focused culture.
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development, refinement and planning of My Path – CT’s internal electronic professional development tool. Includes, overall management and troubleshooting related to employee access, engagement and usage.
- Plan, develop and deliver professional development and employee leadership and career progression paths in the form of electronic modules and other communications. Articulate the growth paths to employees.
- Support identified CT Talent Leaders, those responsible for helping employees with their self-directed professional development.
- Serve as a Talent Leader, specifically for CT’s marketing team.
- Knowledge of and ability to use various talent-based assessments and surveys, including but not limited to the Harrison Assessment System and Engagement Accelerator.
- Conduct research to help define a proactive talent acquisition strategy focusing on relationship building, a responsibility held by every CT employee.
- Contribute to creating a broad internal brand ambassador strategy – a roadmap for employees to use to help identify and build relationships with potential CT talent/employees.
- Continuous industry research on external talent acquisition platforms, LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Oversee the development of job postings for open roles within the organization.
- Create and deliver informative, innovative and forward-thinking communications to engage and help educate employees on internal growth and talent-focused programs, training resources, and opportunities. Includes, among other things, Intranet and My Path (CT’s internal electronic professional development tool) content development.
- Ability to communicate CT’s talent-focused culture value proposition to external stakeholders (potential employees). Includes website content, as well as other platform content including owned and paid social platforms.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of five, maximum of seven years business development, HR, communications, marketing, or organizational development experience required
- Experience in the architecture/engineering/construction industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, required
- Exceptional relationship-building and communications skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060