Land Surveying Services
CT gathers and processes field data faster and more accurately than ever before.
Our winning combination of people and technology means our clients benefit from receiving a superior product in the most, complete, cost effective, and timely ways possible.
Our experienced field survey crews average more than 15 years of experience, per person, with many being Registered Professional Surveyors. Using the most current equipment and technology available today, including MicroStation, Carlson, and AutoCAD Civil 3D, further ensures that your CT project will be on time and budget.
Our full range of services includes:
- Aerial Ground Control and Baseline Surveys
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- As-Built Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Construction Staking
- Easement/Lease Documents
- FEMA Assessments and Investigations
- GPS Control Networks (Static & RTK)
- Right of Way Development Plans
- Route/Corridor Surveys
- Topographic/Existing Conditions Surveys
- Vacation/Dedication/Splitting/Consolidation Platting